Laboratory testing is one of the most effective ways for us to decipher what may be contributing to your health concerns. Working with diagnostic or functional testing results also means we can create an individualised approach to managing your specific condition.
I offer a range of testing options to help guide my treatment plans however, these tests can also enable us to measure ongoing success for you.
Laboratory testing I offer includes:
- Thyroid function, including thyroid antibodies and iodine status
- Coeliac screening
- Iron studies
- Inflammation markers
- Liver function
- Cholesterol / lipid assessment
- Parasitic infections in the gut
- SIBO breath testing (lactulose, glucose, fructose, lactose and sorbitol)
- Comprehensive stool analysis
- Intestinal permeability
- Comprehensive hormone profile (DUTCH – showing adrenal function and sex hormones)
- Genetic (DNA) testing
- Hair mineral analysis