Cafe Conversations (Sydney Only)
1 x Cafe Conversations with Gabby Campbell (Sydney Only) for 2 – 4 people.
Health information can be so confusing at times, particularly with the abundance of mixed messages in the media. One week fats are bad, the next it’s sugar and then we’re onto carbs! All the while you’re left paralysed by indecision or just completely overwhelmed.
Cafe conversations are all about helping you sort out the facts from the fads. And what better way to do that than with a few friends over a cuppa in a lovely wholefoods cafe somewhere in Sydney?
Cafe conversations allows you and up to 3 friends to have a group health mentoring session with me in a relaxed cafe setting. I can provide cafe suggestions or will come and meet you at your favourite local. Your beverage of choice is on me too!
The floor is yours to ask whatever you like in these sessions. However, if you need some inspiration common requests are:
- Current health trends and whether they’ll deliver what they promise
- Pantry staples and best brands to buy
- Ingredients and how to swap to some healthier options
- Menu planning to keep your nourishing health goals on track
- My top tips for keeping your overall health in check
- How to improve your gut health in a few simple steps and;
- How to swap to a wholefoods diet when you don’t know where to start
- Minimum group size is 2, maximum group size is 4
- Sessions will run for 1 hour (max 1.5 hours if we have lots to discuss!)
- Cafe conversations sessions are currently only offered in Sydney within a 10km radius of the Sydney CBD. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a session but fall out of this zone.
Unexpected events are a fact of life and may mean you need to change your plans and our session. I completely understand this, and am happy to allow re-schedules or cancellations up to 48 hrs prior to our booked session. Less than 48 hrs makes it difficult for me to allocate your booked time to other groups so a cancellation fee of 50% is incurred. Thank you for your understanding.